Intern with Citrus Media
If you love social media and small business, apply to be the spring social media intern for Citrus Media, a DC-based content marketing agency for small businesses and start-ups.
You’ll spend your days dreaming up creative social media content for our roster of restaurants, boutiques, and lifestyle businesses in the DC area. Your goal will be to create shareable, engaging, and on-brand social for brands you’ll love.
You’ll need to be able to work independently, with meetings held at coffee shops, over brunch, and on-site with clients.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
– Currently studying journalism, marketing, or business at an accredited college/university, or a recent graduate.
– GPA of 3.2 or higher.
– Professionalism with clients.
– Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
– Strong writing and editing skills. Knowledge of AP Style a plus.
– Deep understanding of social media platforms, specifically Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.
– Basic graphic design skills a plus.
For our clients, you’ll be:
– Searching the internet for content ideas and trending topics
– Drafting social media content
– Monitoring social media platforms and communities
– Shooting photos, videos and Snaps for client sites
– Developing graphics for social media platforms
– Analyzing social media data for client reports
– Aiding in social marketing campaigns
This is an unpaid internship from January 15- June 15. It has the potential to turn into a paid, contractor role come upon completion
If this sounds like your dream gig, email your resume, writing samples, and social media handles to firstname.lastname@example.org